Description: Death Point is a classic stealth-action, which not only should inspire player but also surprise him. It’s an adventure, filled with excitement and empathy. At first glance, you get almost traditional game, tightly staffed with hard levels and various tasks. Instead you are immersed in a different world, fully associating yourself with the main character. “Shooting targets in the maze” suddenly turns into immersive story, tangled with details, with purpose and meaning. Character, whom you take under his wing not in the best moment of his life, is alive, and helping him to get out of trouble, you and a mysterious voice in his head will solve the mystery, which turns your little adventure in a thriller. You’ll have to get out of the underground prison cell, walk on the streets of a strange city, get to a ruined cemetery and under ground again before you ascend almost to the sky. He who seeks, always finds, but will he be happy about it? They say storits like this are based on true events. In our case, this will be based of future events.
- Episodic storyline in 10 chapters – all chapters out now!
- Up to 12 hours gameplay with interesting challenges of single player game
- Wide range of weapons, guns & gadgets
- Low PC system requirements
- Competent and accurate elaboration of any location.
- High quality & stylish HD graphics
- Variations of mission passing
- Captivating storyline
- Dynamic gameplay